Workflows are sequences of repetitive tasks that can be used over and over again to streamline task management.
- Switch to the Todos app using the app switcher links
- Select the Workflows tab
- Click the Add button in the Workflows toolbar
- Complete the first step in the Workflow as you would a normal task, select a due date as the number of days after the start of the Workflow for the task to be complete, assign the task to an individual on your staff or choose “Default - Matter Assigned” to assign the task to the individual to whom the Workflow’s Matter will be assigned, optionally assign a rate for the task
- Click the Add button next to the first step tab to add additional steps to the Workflow as needed
- Click the Save Changes button to save the record
- Once a Workflow has been created, add the Workflow to Matters as needed.